Flight
I toppled a carton of Chuckie and spilled some on the floor. It formed a puddle bigger than the size of my foot. It was past midnight, and I was too depressed to function. The black ants started coming, but I couldn't bring myself to wipe the mess clean. Much like how I couldn't bring myself to finish this entry decently. So I squirted away the bottle of Johnson's Baby Milk Bath to line the perimeter. I watched the ants struggle to cross the barrier, either from within or from without, but to no avail. Then I deluded myself to sleep that, when I wake up, the whole metro is submerged and is immobile.
I toppled a carton of Chuckie and spilled some on the floor. It formed a puddle bigger than the size of my foot. It was past midnight, and I was too depressed to function. The black ants started coming, but I couldn't bring myself to wipe the mess clean. Much like how I couldn't bring myself to finish this entry decently. So I squirted away the bottle of Johnson's Baby Milk Bath to line the perimeter. I watched the ants struggle to cross the barrier, either from within or from without, but to no avail. Then I deluded myself to sleep that, when I wake up, the whole metro is submerged and is immobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment