TayTay
Not the town but Taylor Lautner.
Tonight's my movie date with Dona and we're watching New Moon. Eek! No, I didn't read the books and I didn't watch Twilight either.
If you know me well, you know that the only reason I'm seeing this movie is because of the shirtless TayTay. Never mind much the face, he's not that handsome, but his physique more than compensates for that. With his ripped body, you'd never think he's still a kid.
He's only seventeen.. and I didn't expect to be part of the tough ten.
---
Update: It's funny how Jessica Zafra refers to him as the Shirtless Underage Boy and Jailbait With Abs. She even points out he's a Rafael Nadal look-alike. *Nods head in agreement*
Expectedly, the queue was long we almost lost hope that there still were seats left. We had nothing else better to do on a Friday night so we just grabbed whatever tickets were available even if it meant starting the movie at 1AM.
I guess the the three-hour wait at Timezone (and the cash mindlessly burnt on silly games and videoke) was worth it 'cause I liked the movie. I never thought I'd enjoy it but I did.
I still have no plan reading the books 'though.
Not the town but Taylor Lautner.
Tonight's my movie date with Dona and we're watching New Moon. Eek! No, I didn't read the books and I didn't watch Twilight either.
If you know me well, you know that the only reason I'm seeing this movie is because of the shirtless TayTay. Never mind much the face, he's not that handsome, but his physique more than compensates for that. With his ripped body, you'd never think he's still a kid.
He's only seventeen.. and I didn't expect to be part of the tough ten.
---
Update: It's funny how Jessica Zafra refers to him as the Shirtless Underage Boy and Jailbait With Abs. She even points out he's a Rafael Nadal look-alike. *Nods head in agreement*
Expectedly, the queue was long we almost lost hope that there still were seats left. We had nothing else better to do on a Friday night so we just grabbed whatever tickets were available even if it meant starting the movie at 1AM.
I guess the the three-hour wait at Timezone (and the cash mindlessly burnt on silly games and videoke) was worth it 'cause I liked the movie. I never thought I'd enjoy it but I did.
I still have no plan reading the books 'though.
No comments:
Post a Comment