Nov09 EMR
I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don't wanna be friends
Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ta revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be French
It's a holiday but I'm in the office working. Shit! I'm the only one from my team; worse, I have to cover for someone who's on vacay in Malaysia, probably trekking Mount Kinabalu by now. No fair!
At least I have this side of the floor all to myself. No boss, no colleague, nobody else. Hay.
---
Update: Shet, I resent this day! Bakit nasa office pa ako? Ang dami pang aasikasuhin issues. I so want to throw tantrums and bawl this heavy feeling away. :((
I want your love
And I want your revenge
I want your love
I don't wanna be friends
Je veux ton amour
Et je veux ta revanche
Je veux ton amour
I don't wanna be French
It's a holiday but I'm in the office working. Shit! I'm the only one from my team; worse, I have to cover for someone who's on vacay in Malaysia, probably trekking Mount Kinabalu by now. No fair!
At least I have this side of the floor all to myself. No boss, no colleague, nobody else. Hay.
---
Update: Shet, I resent this day! Bakit nasa office pa ako? Ang dami pang aasikasuhin issues. I so want to throw tantrums and bawl this heavy feeling away. :((
No comments:
Post a Comment