Tuesday, November 24, 2009

16% Body Fat, 21 BMI

Sayang naman ang pag-ibig na ibinuhos ko sayo.
Sayang naman ang mga panahon na ginoogle ko sayo.

I feel sorry for my liver and kidneys. For almost two weeks now, I've been subsisting on canned tuna, canned sausages, and instant noodles. (Sucks to have credit card debt!)

Not only am I living an unhealthy lifestyle, I live a dangerous one, too. Every night I sleep with my face smack in front of an electric socket. God forbid I sneeze or drool on it lest I electrocute myself.

On the bright side of me dying that way, aside from the fact that I'd be dead, I'd be a good contender for a Darwin Award.

1 comment:

Duna said...

Sayang naman ang mga panahon na ginoogle ko sayo. Haha, naalala ko lang yung knock-knock jokes mo. :p

Aww, poorita narin ako. Wala pa mga bonus. Bwiset na mga credit card na yan!!!