Sunday, May 04, 2008

Stimulate My Brain

Gray is my new favorite color. It suits the general atmosphere of my life right now: boredom.

I'm so bored I harbor delusions of being in love and, worse, of somebody falling in love with me. I feel like an ad for Centrum. I want to be com
plete (God as my Last Resort). I want to do this and that, but I'm broke; I want to have this and that, but I'm broke. Ah, the pursuit of worldly and material things, stuffing for the void expanding within.

To save myself from shiteous ponderings, I read
. In my spare time, I read Atkinson & Hilgard's Introduction to Psychology which isn't bad at all. If I had not taken up Business, I would have studied Psychology. It's liberating to understand the workings of a disturbed mind, especially mine. I always fancied myself possessing superior intrapersonal intelligence. (I said "intrapersonal", not "interpersonal".)

Jessica Zafra's books I recently bought I'm done consuming cover-to-cover. Mankiw's Macroeconomics
I dare not pick up-- not just yet. (It's Vigile's copy, heehee.) On my next trip to National I'll scour for Minna no Nihongo with instructions in English. It'll be my fifth attempt to self-study Japanese. (Is "self-study" a verb?)
---
Latest Downloads (linked images)

Hirai Ken, "Itsuka Hanareru Hi ga Kite mo"

Itzhak Perlman, The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)

JUDY AND MARY, COMPLETE BEST ALBUM ''FRESH''

Madonna, Hard Candy

YUKI, "Kisha ni Notte"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I harbor delusions of being in love and, worse, of somebody falling in love with me."

Waah hehe ako nga rin. :p Hi Ivan, when you said in your text that you were reading a book on Psychology di pumasok sa isip ko si Hilgard, lol. Kakaibang leisure reading.

Ivan said...

Wow, instant reply! Bilib naman ako sa RSS feeder mo. Haha.

Sorry, wala nang part 2 yung previous entry ko. Hehe, tamad.

Anonymous said...

RSS feeder hehe I don't need one actually. :p

Labas ulit tayo pero sa sweldo na ha, wala ako pera haha.