Untitled, Part I
My life has been peaceful recently. Or uneventful, rather. No pressing deadline to run away from, no unlucky bastard to obsess over, no nothing. At least I'm less prone to those horrible zits.
Well, I have my work at which I cockily aim (but not consciously strive) to improve and excel. It is not so much the love for it as much as it is the need to prove myself. Nor is it discipline as it is just a whim. While I wait for the 12-month employment block Prospect Employer imposed, to pass, I might as well make the best out of my stay with Present Employer. Wonder if my lust to jump fences will wane over the span.
Fortunately, I've grown to enjoy what I'm doing. I already have the hang of faking an accent while troubleshooting over the phone. Wireless is my favorite, finding WEP keys and creating Preferred Networks. There are the occasional irate customers or the much dreaded, bloody File and Printer Sharing that will cause you to utter God's name in vain or insult one's mother-- you have to press "Mute" of course. In either case, the Release button is at your disposal. Just mistag the interaction with "Could Not Reach Customer".
(To be continued.)
My life has been peaceful recently. Or uneventful, rather. No pressing deadline to run away from, no unlucky bastard to obsess over, no nothing. At least I'm less prone to those horrible zits.
Well, I have my work at which I cockily aim (but not consciously strive) to improve and excel. It is not so much the love for it as much as it is the need to prove myself. Nor is it discipline as it is just a whim. While I wait for the 12-month employment block Prospect Employer imposed, to pass, I might as well make the best out of my stay with Present Employer. Wonder if my lust to jump fences will wane over the span.
Fortunately, I've grown to enjoy what I'm doing. I already have the hang of faking an accent while troubleshooting over the phone. Wireless is my favorite, finding WEP keys and creating Preferred Networks. There are the occasional irate customers or the much dreaded, bloody File and Printer Sharing that will cause you to utter God's name in vain or insult one's mother-- you have to press "Mute" of course. In either case, the Release button is at your disposal. Just mistag the interaction with "Could Not Reach Customer".
(To be continued.)
1 comment:
Nasan na yung part two? :D
Post a Comment