Gated
Prospect Employer called and scheduled an interview. *Gasps* I only have two days to prepare. *Breaks out* Twelve months? It has been barely three months; why did they have to set false expectations? Being caught off-guard on something as significant as this can be so frustrating. Blame's on me I admit, but still! It's like leafing through Vogue if you know what I mean. (Lame, bleh.) I still have unfinished business, "Um, how shall I put this?" If you know what I mean. :(
Prospect Employer called and scheduled an interview. *Gasps* I only have two days to prepare. *Breaks out* Twelve months? It has been barely three months; why did they have to set false expectations? Being caught off-guard on something as significant as this can be so frustrating. Blame's on me I admit, but still! It's like leafing through Vogue if you know what I mean. (Lame, bleh.) I still have unfinished business, "Um, how shall I put this?" If you know what I mean. :(
1 comment:
Waah! Good luck Ivanee! I hope you get in. Then, libre moko! Haha. Balitaan mo naman ako bru!
Post a Comment