For those who care, my new work sched:
Shift: 3AM-12NN
RD: Wed-Thurs
Yay to haggard pay. Boo to...
---
Oi, Chris Tiu, why keep that black shirt on? In summer, on the beach? Hiding (God, forbid) some flab under? Embarrassed of your pasty complexion? (Leche flan, yum yum.) Never mind Will Devaughn and Derek Ramsey. We want you, Chris Tiu! Naked.
---
Hoy, Pinoy Big Bother, that Slav-looking guy in your house, stitch back his foreskin! (Poor boy, his shame seen by the whole nation.) What a waste! In a BelAmi flick it could've appeared. Sliding up and down his third leg.
---
Psst, Office Crushee, heehee. You're 25 but how come I look older? You've been reminding me of someone, and only recently did it hit me you're a deadringer for Marky Cielo. Albeit with a more chiseled bone structure. *Faints, dies, resurrects* Since I can't rely on my sociopathic tendencies (or just plain repulsive personality) for you to befriend me, I bribe you with food. Haha. Loser.
---
Latest downloads (click image for Wiki link):


No comments:
Post a Comment