It's a bit late for this, but still I want to congratulate the whole of UP CE Entrepreneurial Ad Hoc Team for holding a successful and very fun-filled "Callente" last Friday. Most of the alumni I expected to see didn't show up (no surprise there really). Despite that, I enjoyed the the event what with the spectacle of the contests, the free-flowing food and drink, the occasional cuties I ogled at, and, of course, the CE company. I think I can speak in behalf of everyone else who attended.
Billiards and videoke until 3AM, then a sleepover at the former-dean Fabella's residence. :D
---
It's Korean Filmfest at the UP Film Institute. Last night, Rachel and I watched Taegukgi. War films usually don't appeal to me, but since the movie starred the ever so beautiful Won Bin, I gave it a try. Besides, it's the second highest grossing film in South Korean box office so it should be good.
Indeed, Taegukgi didn't disappoint. The violent and gory scenes (eg. limbs being blasted) would nauseate you, but I assure you would appreciate the movie as much as you enjoyed, say, Titanic. Oo, ganung lebel!
Near the ending, I could no longer hold back my tears. When I turned to snatch my hanky from my bag, I was amazed to see Rachel beside me crying uninhibitedly. Haha.
---
I think I'm starting to crush over someone again. Hard. This is dangerous. Every time this happens, I turn to self-destruct mode. :(


3 comments:
Won Bin = Hot
Try watching his "My Brother" din!
i agree! sana lang wag na siyang magpatubo ng facial hair ever. hehe.
won bin!!!!!!!!!!!!! amagad!!!
hui, who is the new crush? do i know? tell me!!! :D
Post a Comment