Beautiful Boys Make Me Suicidal
For three consecutive nights now, I would look up at the sky and see the moon in all her fullness. It seems as if she's insinuating I should be depressed (which really I've been feeling lately but somehow couldn't bring myself to admit). Behind her veil of clouds, she would peek, sniggering, mocking my state of mind.
Ohmagad, I'm going crayzeh!
---
My new crushee's sexuality is very dubious. His level of closeness with his male "friend" (also crush-able in his own right) intrigues people. It's starting to bother me, too, actually. Moreover, I discovered just today that he sports an earring on his left ear. Does that scream "GAAAY" or what?
---
I'll make it through the rainy days
I'll be the one who stands here longer than the rest
When my landscape changes, rearranges
I'll be stronger than I've ever been
No more stillness, more sunlight,
Everything's gonna be alright...
I should keep singing this song to myself. Ganbarou (whatever that means)!
For three consecutive nights now, I would look up at the sky and see the moon in all her fullness. It seems as if she's insinuating I should be depressed (which really I've been feeling lately but somehow couldn't bring myself to admit). Behind her veil of clouds, she would peek, sniggering, mocking my state of mind.
Ohmagad, I'm going crayzeh!
---
My new crushee's sexuality is very dubious. His level of closeness with his male "friend" (also crush-able in his own right) intrigues people. It's starting to bother me, too, actually. Moreover, I discovered just today that he sports an earring on his left ear. Does that scream "GAAAY" or what?
---
I'll make it through the rainy days
I'll be the one who stands here longer than the rest
When my landscape changes, rearranges
I'll be stronger than I've ever been
No more stillness, more sunlight,
Everything's gonna be alright...
I should keep singing this song to myself. Ganbarou (whatever that means)!
No comments:
Post a Comment