Live A.I.D.S; Alumnight
February 3, 2007
2PM. Watched UP Samaskom Live A.I.D.S. (LA) Monologues. Out of the four LA I've watched since I was a UP freshie, I should say this is the second best, next to LA 20 if not at par with it. Ate Glow, Tuesday Vargas, and R.S. Francisco were some of the performers. The show was worth the one hundred, fifty pesos.
Thanks, Jazelli, for accompanying me! :D
7PM. Attended the CE Week Alumnight at Kowloon House, West Avenue. I lost count of the fried lumpia I was shoving down my throat. And I got to take home two plastic bags of leftover food. Whee!
It's nice to see Chudy and Krissopper again. :D
---
I want to join them to Manaoag. But I can't. :(
February 3, 2007
2PM. Watched UP Samaskom Live A.I.D.S. (LA) Monologues. Out of the four LA I've watched since I was a UP freshie, I should say this is the second best, next to LA 20 if not at par with it. Ate Glow, Tuesday Vargas, and R.S. Francisco were some of the performers. The show was worth the one hundred, fifty pesos.
Thanks, Jazelli, for accompanying me! :D
7PM. Attended the CE Week Alumnight at Kowloon House, West Avenue. I lost count of the fried lumpia I was shoving down my throat. And I got to take home two plastic bags of leftover food. Whee!
It's nice to see Chudy and Krissopper again. :D
---
I want to join them to Manaoag. But I can't. :(
1 comment:
hindi sila natuloy sa manaoag.
Post a Comment