Kimi no Keki
Definitely feeling better now than I did the past two days. I suffered from tonsillitis and allergic rhinitis (pinaarteng "sipon" according to Katty) followed by fever. I was so sapped I could hardly stand, add to that that I had a pounding headache. I wasn't allowed to take any full bath the entire time so you could just imagine how grimy I felt, with a runny nose and all. ("And all"?)
At least I had legitimate excuse to pig around, eating and sleeping then eating and sleeping again. The best part was the midnight snack. A while ago I had ube cake from A la Creme (Yummy!), instant noodles, tofu with vegetables, and beef broth. The variety of flavors inside the mouth was truly delightful! ("Truly delightful"?) When gluttony strikes, I, ignorant of the concept of delayed gratification, am not one to resist. Woink woink. Now I just have to worry about diarrhea. And the probability of not ever waking up aftertonight's this morning's sleep.
Definitely feeling better now than I did the past two days. I suffered from tonsillitis and allergic rhinitis (pinaarteng "sipon" according to Katty) followed by fever. I was so sapped I could hardly stand, add to that that I had a pounding headache. I wasn't allowed to take any full bath the entire time so you could just imagine how grimy I felt, with a runny nose and all. ("And all"?)
At least I had legitimate excuse to pig around, eating and sleeping then eating and sleeping again. The best part was the midnight snack. A while ago I had ube cake from A la Creme (Yummy!), instant noodles, tofu with vegetables, and beef broth. The variety of flavors inside the mouth was truly delightful! ("Truly delightful"?) When gluttony strikes, I, ignorant of the concept of delayed gratification, am not one to resist. Woink woink. Now I just have to worry about diarrhea. And the probability of not ever waking up after
No comments:
Post a Comment