Konna ni Chikaku de...
That night I realized how painful love could be with you so close to me and also because I know you better than anyone else. Every time you offer me your kind support my heart starts to tighten.
Like this, like this, I gaze at you from so close. Why, why are we only friends? No matter how, how strong my feelings are I just can’t tell them to you. You don’t understand it, I’m so in love with you.
When I’m with you, I always seem so healthy, but I’m always hiding my tears and my sleepless nights. I ain’t feeling good. I’m starting to lie to you, the person I talk about more.
That’s why every day, every day, I feel so much pain. How many, how many more sleepless nights will I have to pass through? If only I could go back to the first, the first day that we met. I’m so in love with you.
If I don’t end up showing all my love with two more smiles, certainly I won’t be able to leave this hopeless sadness, but I just can’t reveal in my smile all my love, and we continue to be just friends.
Actually, actually, I like you since a long time ago. Always, always I will keep loving you. You, you, this feeling that can’t reach you already reached the blue skies. I’m so in love with you.
Like this, like this, I gaze at you from so close. Why, why are we only friends? No matter how, how strong my feelings are I just can’t tell them to you. You don’t understand it, I’m so in love with you.
That night I realized how painful love could be with you so close to me and also because I know you better than anyone else. Every time you offer me your kind support my heart starts to tighten.
Like this, like this, I gaze at you from so close. Why, why are we only friends? No matter how, how strong my feelings are I just can’t tell them to you. You don’t understand it, I’m so in love with you.
When I’m with you, I always seem so healthy, but I’m always hiding my tears and my sleepless nights. I ain’t feeling good. I’m starting to lie to you, the person I talk about more.
That’s why every day, every day, I feel so much pain. How many, how many more sleepless nights will I have to pass through? If only I could go back to the first, the first day that we met. I’m so in love with you.
If I don’t end up showing all my love with two more smiles, certainly I won’t be able to leave this hopeless sadness, but I just can’t reveal in my smile all my love, and we continue to be just friends.
Actually, actually, I like you since a long time ago. Always, always I will keep loving you. You, you, this feeling that can’t reach you already reached the blue skies. I’m so in love with you.
Like this, like this, I gaze at you from so close. Why, why are we only friends? No matter how, how strong my feelings are I just can’t tell them to you. You don’t understand it, I’m so in love with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment