Torn Down
Back to assisted training after some months of, quote, unquote, self-help. Honestly, I didn't care for it anymore because after my first trainer has gone MIA, I was forced to carry my own weight. (Ha!) Besides, I realized it bites a chunk off my budget. (Actually, yun yun.)
So for weeks I've been putting off the initial join-up with the new trainer, and I have a feeling he didn't take it nicely. Yesterday in our first session it seemed as if he was getting back at me by tearing my lower back into pieces. Tried to beg some weight off, but he didn't relent.
Thanks to him bending forward is impossible. Kanina lang may nahulog akong ten-peso coin sa daan, but I didn't bother to pick it up. (Ganon kalala!)
You know what's weird? I'm actually kinda turned on by the pain. Such perversion, no?
Back to assisted training after some months of, quote, unquote, self-help. Honestly, I didn't care for it anymore because after my first trainer has gone MIA, I was forced to carry my own weight. (Ha!) Besides, I realized it bites a chunk off my budget. (Actually, yun yun.)
So for weeks I've been putting off the initial join-up with the new trainer, and I have a feeling he didn't take it nicely. Yesterday in our first session it seemed as if he was getting back at me by tearing my lower back into pieces. Tried to beg some weight off, but he didn't relent.
Thanks to him bending forward is impossible. Kanina lang may nahulog akong ten-peso coin sa daan, but I didn't bother to pick it up. (Ganon kalala!)
You know what's weird? I'm actually kinda turned on by the pain. Such perversion, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment