Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thanks to the Internet

For the camcorded copy of Toy Story 3 and the leaked version of Aphrodite.

On Toy Story 3
  • Andy turned into a hottie (aminin) and Totoro had a cameo! The conclusion is bittersweet, but we all die anyway. (Mega?) I wouldn't mind a Toy Story 4 especially with the adorable Bonnie in it.
P.S. I had to see the last few minutes of the movie again. The parts wherein Andy characterizes Woody and Woody with the rest of the toys watches the back of Andy's car as he drives away. Heartrending! :'(

On Aphrodite
  • Euphoria. There's no apter word to describe the feeling that I get when I listen to the record. Might as well be in love! I'd cry if Kylie decides this to be her last album. Are you deaf, America? Listen to what you've been missing!

No comments: