I've got free time on my hands; might as well revive this blog. Not as if it's dead, pero parang ganun na nga.
Random stuff.
- I left KNL just a few days ago. I'm now staying in Makati. Malapit lang sa office, mga 20-minute walk or isang trike or jeep.
- My K-PEX player died on me. Na-overcharge ata. Papagawa ko pa lang.
- My manager confirmed my regularization, effective February. Yay, may gas card na ako! I plan to sell at a discount. Who's interested?
- Have you listened to Utada Hikaru's latest English single?
- Crunchyroll cleaned its site of licensed anime. Leche!
- I'm now 125 pounds heavy/light.
- I'm still a loser in love.
- Emotional steadiness and routine wash inspiration and wit off me.
- Chris Evans is the new love of my life. Throw me on the bed,
fondlewrestle me some more. - Toradora! the best! Zoku Natsume Yuujin-chou, Kannagi, Maria+Holic, Minami-ke Okaeri, etc.
- My parents are growing old. Sigh. :(
- Um, ano pa? Next time na lang ulit.
No comments:
Post a Comment