Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's All Globe Visibility's Fault



You must listen to Utada, nagmamamakaawa ako! Click here!
---
I loaded my Globe Visibilty SIM a hundred pesos via the ATM machine. Guess what, the SIM didn't receive the credit. I called 211 not once, not twice, but thrice. Guess what, all the customer reps I spoke to didn't know fvck how to handle my issue. Each call I was being very patient and very clear stating my case. They all resorted to "Can I put you on hold for one to two minutes?" I would agree, the hold music would play, and bam, the line would get cut. Too dubious; no, too obvious. Guess what, style ko kaya yan dati nung agent pa ako, releasing the call.

All my Firefox bookmarks were erased accidentally. Buti na lang may Foxmarks, I was able to restore all of them.

Dahil nga mas mabagal pa sa dial-up ang Globe Visibility, I can't check my work emails at home. Ngayon, nandito ako sa Starbucks para lang makaconnect. Buti na lang yung wi-fi connection shouldered ni P&G, pero yung Grande Mocha Frappucino hindi.
---
My legs hurt like crazy. I think I'll be crippled for a couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try calling up the bank's hotline. demand a refund ^_^