Please delete my cellphone number in your phonebooks. I got snatched in the MRT. Along with my phone stolen was my wallet, inside it my keys, some cash, my ATM card, and my SM Advantage Card! Good thing my SM Card was still the temporary one, but I grieve for all the purchase points I'd have to forgo for the meantime. Haha.
This happened while I was on my way for the final interview. Imagine my horror! The embarrassment, the stress, the trauma! I apologize to manong tsuper for my free-riding. I apologize to Katty as well for the inconvenience of lending cash to me. I am sorry and I thank you. Tear.
As for the interview, in spite of all that had happened, I was more calm and confident. I will know the result within two weeks. But how they will contact me? Hmm.
---
Latest Downloads


1 comment:
Grabe hassle yun ah. That's why... I texted you Tuesday night.
Post a Comment