HSBC YEA 07-08 Official Site
OMG, I'm going to join this contest, and I really, really would want to win!
Calling on Aji and Levs. This can be our ticket to fame and financial independence! (Weh?)
---
I was mistaken. CE's participation in the BAC OrgPres is only the batch project of the CE apps, it won't take the place of the Talent Night. And guess what, I'm one of the judges for tomorrow night. Only fitting for a SPADHOC Head of more than two years. (Feelingera!) Anyway, as if that bit of information holds any significance in your lives (much like the succeeding narrative).
---
The cutest guy (CG) in our dormitory/boarding house talked to me for the first time, finally, yihee!
I just arrived home and went straight for my night bath. So I first proceeded to brush my teeth at the communal sink. I hung my toiletries container on the doorknob of the nearest bathroom. Then, I see from the mirror that CG was behind me about to enter "my bathroom". He hesitated the second he saw my toiletries.
CG: Ito ba ang gagamitin mong banyo?
Me: Um, oo.
CG then turned his back and entered the adjacent bathroom.
Walang kakwenta-kwentang kwento.
---
Latest JPop download

3 comments:
Ako naman ang naloka sa conversation mo with CG. Sana lang di ba. Pareho tayo ng paggamit ng code na yun though ako "cute" lang di "cutest"... hehe. :p
haha winner ivan. like, you wish? hahahaha!
i like the album art. nice lang.
yeah, i wish. LOSER
Post a Comment