BA 173 Sem Ender
The only reason why I took up BA 173 (Consumer Behavior) this sem was because I wanted to see Ma'am Joy Guevarra's house. (That's how shallow I can get.) Every sem, she invites her students to her residence in La Vista (Loyola Heights area) and holds a dinner party. Yun yun eh.
From the stories of her past students, her house might as well be a mansion, comparable in size with the UP School of Economics. (Whose eyes wouldn't widen?) Anyway, what stuck to me from what I've heard was the presence of a fountain inside the toilet room. Sosyal.
Last Friday was the big night. My groupmates weren't attending so I texted Ma'am if I could bring proxies. (That's how thick I can get.) Good thing Ma'am affirmed because I've no friends in her class. Haha. So the proxies were Gen, Gil, and Levs, collectively known as PnG (Pataygutom na Gatecrashers).
Because of our cab search struggle, we arrived at the house late and starving. Fortunately, there was still plenty of food and dessert. The house was big, but the SE comparison was a bit exaggerated. Ma'am's house was way bigger! Just kidding. And the toilet room fountain? Well, shameless as we were, we held a photoshoot in there. Haha. Kadire.
Pictures coming up...
The only reason why I took up BA 173 (Consumer Behavior) this sem was because I wanted to see Ma'am Joy Guevarra's house. (That's how shallow I can get.) Every sem, she invites her students to her residence in La Vista (Loyola Heights area) and holds a dinner party. Yun yun eh.
From the stories of her past students, her house might as well be a mansion, comparable in size with the UP School of Economics. (Whose eyes wouldn't widen?) Anyway, what stuck to me from what I've heard was the presence of a fountain inside the toilet room. Sosyal.
Last Friday was the big night. My groupmates weren't attending so I texted Ma'am if I could bring proxies. (That's how thick I can get.) Good thing Ma'am affirmed because I've no friends in her class. Haha. So the proxies were Gen, Gil, and Levs, collectively known as PnG (Pataygutom na Gatecrashers).
Because of our cab search struggle, we arrived at the house late and starving. Fortunately, there was still plenty of food and dessert. The house was big, but the SE comparison was a bit exaggerated. Ma'am's house was way bigger! Just kidding. And the toilet room fountain? Well, shameless as we were, we held a photoshoot in there. Haha. Kadire.
Pictures coming up...
No comments:
Post a Comment