Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bloghopping

More than half of the sites listed in my bookmarks are blogs. Jessica Zafra, Bryanboy, people from CE, random bloggers, etc. Every weekend when I go home in Pampanga or whenever I get the chance to surf, I never miss visiting these blogs. No matter how long each entry is, the satisfaction from reading each never diminishes.

Reading a blog is just like eavesdropping on a conversation. It is like listening to one’s session with the psychiatrist. It is like peeking on one’s diary. It is invasion of privacy at its best (I’m suddenly reminded of Pinoy Big Brother.) You get to discover all sorts of things about the blogger and about the people surrounding him/her, regardless if he/she intends you to discover those things or not (or if you want to discover them or not).

Bloghopping is a gossiper’s (that’s me) and a stalker’s (that’s me again) best friend. With this blog I am now exposing myself (and my pathetic life) to other gossipers and stalkers (assuming I have) out there. In short, to you. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: