Sunday, March 06, 2011

Business Lounge in NAIA

Hindi na nga ako natulog. Masakit na ang likod ko, feeling ko magkaka-asthma na ako.

Anyway, I left for the airport two hours earlier I've wanted to experience the business lounge here in NAIA, which I missed in my last trip. Now I'm blogging from here, waiting to board in an hour. Syempre PG (i.e. patay-gutom), I took advantage of the free food: arroz caldo, adobo sandwich, and pandesal with cheese pimiento for breakfast. Now I'm full, sana masarap ang tulog ko sa plane later.

Here's a shot. Asa naman akong merong may future dito. Puro gurangis na foreigngerms lang.

2 comments:

D said...

Waah san ka punta, sama! Let's meet pagbalik mo? If you still want me.

Hehe.

Ivan said...

Dona, first of all, congrats on your accreditation! Now that's out of the way, I think less busy ka na. Or not, haha. Sure, let's meet when I'm bakc. :)