Hidoi Yume
I still feel the blood rushing to my face. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and with his other hand he ruffled my hair as if I were his younger brother. How did it come to this point? We weren't in speaking terms. I doubt that he even knew my name.
I winced, seeing the smirk on my friends' faces only embarrassed me more. Every time I bring up his name almost always they would retort with the word "gayface" as if it were a bad thing. (Think Chace Crawford and Zac Efron.)
I really should cut on fastfood. How cruel that bangungot disguised itself as the object of my affection. To think that barriers have been broken; the way it felt when he touched me is unspeakable. Paasa.
I still feel the blood rushing to my face. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and with his other hand he ruffled my hair as if I were his younger brother. How did it come to this point? We weren't in speaking terms. I doubt that he even knew my name.
I winced, seeing the smirk on my friends' faces only embarrassed me more. Every time I bring up his name almost always they would retort with the word "gayface" as if it were a bad thing. (Think Chace Crawford and Zac Efron.)
I really should cut on fastfood. How cruel that bangungot disguised itself as the object of my affection. To think that barriers have been broken; the way it felt when he touched me is unspeakable. Paasa.
No comments:
Post a Comment