The Usual First-day Post
Intimidated? Petrified.
While I was daydreaming in the reception area, like a wish-fulfillment Elmer Glueboy came in sight. I pretended I didn't see him, and he pretended he didn't see me. Or he really didn't see me. Or he didn't give a damn at all. Wait, does he even know me? Let alone my name?
And it feels like ooh ooh ooh ooh
But you don't know my name
And I swear it feels like ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
You don't know my name
Most of us new hires are female. Most of my team mates are female. Most of my floormates are female. Punyeta, bakit!
Going home I took a bus. I dozed off and missed my stop. When I woke up, voila, nakatambad sa akin ang building ni Previous Employer.
Pogi ba mga Poles?
Intimidated? Petrified.
While I was daydreaming in the reception area, like a wish-fulfillment Elmer Glueboy came in sight. I pretended I didn't see him, and he pretended he didn't see me. Or he really didn't see me. Or he didn't give a damn at all. Wait, does he even know me? Let alone my name?
And it feels like ooh ooh ooh ooh
But you don't know my name
And I swear it feels like ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
You don't know my name
Most of us new hires are female. Most of my team mates are female. Most of my floormates are female. Punyeta, bakit!
Going home I took a bus. I dozed off and missed my stop. When I woke up, voila, nakatambad sa akin ang building ni Previous Employer.
Pogi ba mga Poles?
No comments:
Post a Comment